Thursday, June 7, 2007

4 Months Old!


I am a big 4 month old boy today! Where has the time gone? I can hardly believe it! I'm still pretty much doing the same things I was doing last week, although I must tell you that on Tuesday night, Mom fed me at 10:15 pm and put me down around 10:45 and I didn't wake up until 6:45 the next morning! I didn't do that again last night, but Mom is still excited that I do possess that ability if I choose to exercise it.



We have been going on walks in the morning. I ride in the jogging stroller and usually am asleep by the time we get back home.


What else...what else? Still lovin' me some star and ceiling fan. And I love it when my Daddy sings to me. I like to join in even though I don't know all the words.

All in all, it's been a good 4 months. If anything else exciting happens, I will be sure to let you know!