Friday, September 21, 2007

7 1/2 Months


One word for you...teeth! My two bottom teeth are poking through! Mom noticed the first one last week and now both of them are on their way out. I never really got fussy or irritable. I guess all that drolling and gnawing on things is really paying off!

Also, I have officially dropped my dream feed (the 10 pm feeding.) So now I go down at about 7:30 and sleep until about 6:30 or 7:00. I am still enjoying my veggies and fruits. My favorites are butternut squach and carrots, but Mom is really scared that I am going to turn orange so she limits me. My question, though, is what's so horrible about being orange?

Not much else to report. No crawling or attempts to crawl yet. I think Josiah Littlefield is going to beat me to it.

Warmly,
Asher

No comments: