Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Week 28!


I could probably stop listing my age in weeks, but I like to be accurate. I guess 6 1/2 months would work too though.




I got to eat some veggies this week! Mom made me some carrots and they were delicious! She thought I might be a little confused by the new taste and texture, but when you've been living on rice cereal and formula, you welcome the change. I'm told that if the carrot thing continues to go well, I can look forward to some butternut squash next! I can't wait! (By the way, the blue trim you see in the background is not actually trim, but painter's tape. Mom will post about that saga on her blog soon.)

I'm sitting up pretty good now, too (with the help of the Boppy!) I also can roll from my tummy to my back but I just don't want to. So there.

I am super happy most of the time. I get really excited and open my mouth really wide and smile really big! I am an excellent nap-taker as well. I get in 2 good 1-2 hour naps each day, as well as a little 30-45 minute cat nap before dinner. I sleep through the night, usually requiring one flip around 4. But I go right back to sleep until 7, so Mom doesn't mind.

And I have tasty toes which I love to chew on.



That about does it for this week! Catch ya later--A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asher O, you amaze me! Just when I think I have seen the cutest picture ever of you.......another one shows up. Great blog, remind your mother about the "orange skin color thing". Hopefully your mother won't "OD" you on carrots like her mother did.
love,
mamaw