Sunday, August 12, 2007

6 Months and Slackin' Off


Sorry I haven't updated in a while...I'm a busy guy though. I just turned 6 months so you can only imagine how little time I have these days. But here are the current goings-on for those interested...

--The rice cereal is packing on the pounds! I'm a serious chunk of baby lovin'.

--I am kinda sitting up...if I can put my hands in front of me for support.

--I am offically in 6-9 month clothing.

--I am Mr. Smiley Guy now. I love to smile at everyone and know just how to turn on the ol' Rives charm and really work a room.

--I scoot around on my back to get where I want to go, although most of the time, I am content to just lay there and let the people come to me. Why tire myself?

--My mom promised that I will get to start veggies this week. I'll let you know how that goes.

--I am no longer in my infant carrier. That's right folks--I am in a big boy car seat now. It's not quite as comfortable to sleep in, but the view while I am awake is incredible! I can see so much more now! I was getting way to heavy for Mom and she could hardly lug me around in that carrier anymore. Plus, my feet almost hung over the side of it, so it was time to move on.

--I love to give kisses to Mom and Dad! They love to get them, too! They are always rubbing them in because they are so sweet!

That's all for now!

my best to you all,
Asher

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asher I loved your update. Keep up the good work. Good luck with the sitting by yourself thing....looks like you have come along way.....and congrats on the car seat promotion.
I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

ok....that was me. i did not finish my name before i sent it.....
mamaw

Robin said...

You are a total cutie, Asher. This picture is great.