Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My new blog!

Hi! My name is Asher Owen and my mom has yet to purchase a baby book for me. She realized that my days are flying by and that she needs to record all that I am doing! Then, maybe one day, she will buy a baby book and write it all down. My mom is such an optimist!

So check here from time to time to see what I am up to and how big I am getting. My mom will still be posting on her blog. She just wanted me to have my own strictly dedicated to all things Asher (as if her blog hasn't become that!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asher! Mamaw loves your new blog! I love the picture of you and your mom and dad. You have the best mom and dad the world.

Denise said...

Hi, Asher. My name is Jon David. I'm an "early arriver" too. I'm with you - there was too much to see and I just got tired of swimming all day. I'm glad I came out when I did. I almost had to share my birthday with Christmas. NO way!! I'm glad you are getting real big. I'm a big boy too now. Anyway, cool blog. I hope my mom lets me come visit it more often. Let's be friends!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asher said...

Yea! Hi Jon Daivd! Yes, I would love to be friends! I even added you to my blogroll!