Thursday, July 5, 2007

21 Weeks Old


Guess what I did today! I rolled over from my tummy to my back! It's amazing how really wanting to get off of your tummy can motivate you to do things you never thought possible!

I also celebrated my first 4th of July. It was a lot of fun. I hung out with my buddy, Lillian, and then later on, my buddy Steven. Good times!





But around 8 o'clock, the mayhem began. You see, I live in a very...ummm..."lively" neighborhood with no deed restrictions. That is an unfortunate combination. Pretty much everyone in the neighborhood spent their life savings on really loud, really obnoxious fireworks. I was actually able to sleep through it, but my poor ol' mom was about to come unglued. So when she got me up for my "dream feed" at 10 and I kept jumping at every explosion, we decided to load up and go to Mamaw and Poppy's house for the night. So at 10:30, we headed for their house, which is about 1.5 hrs. away. I slept the whole way and once we got there, they put my in my crib and I slept some more. And Mom and Dad slept good, too. Note to self: either move before next Independance Day, lobby for the ban of all firewirks, or just make sure we go to Mamaw's earlier.

2 comments:

mkm said...

I just love your blogs. I was looking at Becca's blog and thought about you and how I had lost your blog site. I enjoy your thought provoking topics and Asher's take on his little life. Your blogs are inspiring! ;)

Anonymous said...

asher, sorry your mom was upset,but it made mine and poppy's independence day just a little bit sweeter.......stop by anytime.
love,
mamaw